If you are using a fast internet connection and your internet explorer is loading pages slow so you are surely on this webpage to speed up your Internet explorer and make the most of your internet connection.
IE by default has connection limited to 2 per server which is quite slow as we know, since the release of IE8 microsoft has increased the limit of max connections to 6. But still if you want faster connections you can change Max Connection settings in your windows registry to make the most of your internet connection.
You can use the following steps to create more connections to the server which will inturn load your pages faster normally, but beware there are some hosts who still dont allow more than 2-3 connections per IP/session so in such cases the pages will load slow but you should see a difference on most of the websites.
The following steps are to be added to your windows registry.
1. Open Registry Editor by typing REGEDIT into the Run dialog in the start menu
2. Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings.
3. Right click and create a new DWORD key and name it "MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server"
4. Double click the key to set a value. The number 12 should be good.
5. Right click and create a another new DWORD key and name it "MaxConnectionsPerServer"
6. Double click on the key and set the value. The number 12 should be good.
7. Close the Registry Editor
8. Restart your IE, infact restarting the computer is still a good idea.
FYI, I even tried to use 32 and 64 but it does not make things blazing super fast and I think max number of connections 12-16 should work just fine for you.